With the ability to capture 4K at 30 fps (4K30), the GoPro HERO4 Black allows you to move beyond HD when recording POV style footage either wearing the camera or mounting it in a number of creative ways. On top of 4K, the camera shoots 2.7K at up to 60 fps, Full HD (1080p) at up to 120 fps for high definition slow motion, WVGA (848 x 480) for upload-friendly files, and more. Plus, with the SuperView mode enabled, the camera maximizes its sensor area to give you an ultra-wide angle of view to enhance the POV feel of footage while encompassing as much of the scene as possible. The HERO4 Black’s capabilities don’t end with video, though. It can take 12-megapixel stills as individual shots, in intervals for stitching together time-lapse movies, or in momentary bursts of up to 30 photos per second – the latter helping ensure you catch fast action at just the right moment.
Perhatian: Barang yang ada pada website ini bukan untuk dijual, hanya digunakan untuk keperluan demo website saja.
For remote monitoring and operation, the camera is equipped with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity, letting you pair it with a mobile device or the separately available Smart Remote. There is also a USB port for file transfer, charging, or to connect the optional 3.5mm mic adapter. Further promoting its take-anywhere claim, the 131′ Standard Housing is included, and not only keeps the camera dry, it adds an extra layer of protection. In addition to the bundled flat and adhesive mounts, the camera is also adaptable to a wide range of separately available mounts from GoPro and third-parties – with options to accommodate just about any scenario imaginable.
2x Faster Processor than HERO3+ Black Edition
- The redesigned processor is twice as fast as the one in the HERO3+ Black Edition. This enables 4K30 recording as well as 2.7K recording at up to 60 fps, 1080p slow-motion recording at 120 fps, and 720p slow-motion at 240 fpsNote: Please ensure your camera is updated to the latest firmware to take advantage of all of these frame rates
- Rather than having to stitch together JPEG images in post, this mode automatically creates video from frames captured at set intervals. This mode is exclusively available in 4K and 2.7K 4:3 resolutionsNote: Please ensure you are updated to the latest firmware to use this feature
Built-In Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Allows you to pair the HERO4 with a mobile device running the GoPro App, or use the separately available Smart Remote. With the app you can preview, playback, and share your favorite shots via email, text, Facebook, Instagram, and more. With the Smart Remote, it is possible to control of up to 50 cameras from distances of up to 600′ line-of-sight. The advantage of using Bluetooth instead of Wi-Fi – where supported – is reduced power consumption
GoPro App and Studio Software
- Expand your GoPro experience with the free GoPro App and GoPro Studio software. The GoPro App allows you to control your camera remotely using your phone or tablet, view and share your content, and watch “best of” videos on the GoPro Channel. Use GoPro Studio to create your own engaging GoPro-style videos to share with the world
Up to 12-Megapixel Photos
- While in the 12-megapixel photo mode it is possible to record a high-speed burst at up 30 fps, helping you capture action stills at just the right moment. The following photo settings are available:
- 12MP (Default): Wide; 4000 x 3000
- 7MP: Wide, Medium; 3000 x 2250
- 5MP: Medium; 2560 x 1920
Simultaneous Video and Photo
- Record video and capture Time Lapse photos at the same time. Available intervals are 5, 10, 30 and 60 seconds. The following settings are supported:
- 1440p: 24; Ultra Wide, Medium
- 1080p: 30, 25, 24; Ultra Wide, Medium, Narrow
- 1080p SuperView: 30, 25, 24; Ultra Wide, Medium, Narrow
- 720p: 60, 50, 30, 25; Ultra Wide1, Medium, Narrow
- 720p SuperView: 60, 50; Ultra Wide, Medium, Narrow
Continuous Photo (Up to 30 Seconds)
- Hold down the shutter button to continuously capture a series of photos until shutter button is released